Toribash
Your name*: MasterGabe (Real name: Gabe)
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*: 13
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: Im a 2nd dan
Posts (must be over 350)*: 900
How many hours a day you play: 2-8 hours
Past Clans: KiLa
The longest time you spent in a clan (not necessary, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan): 1 mouth and a half.
Best Mod*: Aikidobigdojo
Ban/infraction history*: I've only got 3 useless posts
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: Tc and more I can offer for the clan.
Active ingame/forums/IRC*: I'm mostly active in game for about 5 hours. On the fourms im active for like for 9 hours or 10 hours. On irc im active for like 2 hours or 3 hours. In totally for fourms and ingame and irc i'll rate my self 7/10,
Why do you want do Join?*: I want to join because I want to be in a elite clan and a good one like this one. I also want to be in a clan where I know some people like birdflu and more. I also think this clan is the best one I've joinned so far. This clan is always nice to me and has cool people in it.

The main reason I want to join is that I want to help this clan and to play with skilled people.

Thank you for reading my app. I hope I hear from u guys soon.
Thanks.

Replays you have made (not nessacery): Going to post them in like 6 mins.
User Card:

Attached Files
brutial ownage.rpl (65.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by MasterGabe; Mar 12, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
Can't review his app now, will later. What do you guys think?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by MasterGabe View Post
The longest time you spent in a clan (not necessary, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan): 1 mouth and a half.

Seriously, I fucking lol'd.

Doesn't seem like that much of a time, what happened?

Best Mod*: Aikidobigdojo

+rep

Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: Tc and more I can offer for the clan.

More? Care to explain?

iirc The Omega Bank had enough TC. So yeah, afaik, TC isn't that much of a problem.

I'm mostly active in game for about 5 hours. On the fourms im active for like for 9 hours or 10 hours. On irc im active for like 2 hours or 3 hours. In totally for fourms and ingame and irc i'll rate my self 7/10

Well, it would be great if you were in the forums and in IRC at the same time. At least that how I do it.

Also, are you sure you aren't exaggerating a bit there? I mean, 10 hours? That's crazy.

Why do you want do Join?*: I want to join because I want to be in a elite clan and a good one like this one. I also want to be in a clan where I know some people like birdflu and more. I also think this clan is the best one I've joinned so far. This clan is always nice to me and has cool people in it.

What the hell do you mean with this clan is always nice to me? :|

Anyways, this kinda lacks some effort. Basically all you say is "I love Omega. It has cool members. Let me in."

The main reason I want to join is that I want to help this clan and to play with skilled people.

You want to help this clan? Kay, sounds cool. How?

Thank you for reading my app. I hope I hear from u guys soon.

No problem.

Thanks.

:|

Also sorry if I'm being overly harsh I just felt like going through it point by point. ;)

I can't really tell if it's a YES or a NO at the moment. Hang around in #omega, and we'll see. (Even though I'm not the most active person at Omega's IRC.)
Last edited by fcpavao; Mar 13, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
k, well im on my cell phone so i cant go on irc right now later i can.
-----
and not lieing look how much posts i got in 2 mouths and by the way i started playing this game since 08.
-----
i can give items to this clan.
-----
what i mean is that the clan is not rude/mean to me and does nothing to me.

the clan is friend thats what i mean.
Last edited by MasterGabe; Mar 13, 2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please join channel #omega at the first opportunity. I'm not sure about your app yet.
Quit, probably.
tompaine were you talking to me?

birdflu im tired so im going to sleep for a bit.

Clearly.

And this guy keeps making excuses to not go into Irc.
And he has 50 cent avvy... Just sayin'...
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉