Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I already put nepo in my deviant watchlist

So he's in.

As for putting our regalia/stamp on approved shops, yes please do. I'll release the largescale source of our venerable tommygun toting tori for all y'all to use and edit.

and for serious business.

I decree you do (by choice) charge 10 to 100 tc texture safety protocol fees to unaffiliated shops

Those who decline..... **lowers voice** do what you like to persuade them }=)

And many thanks to Hanz0 for holding down the fort... I consider you as a brother

I just hatched out an idea. Send me your head textures/meet me in game and i'll make you a mobster avvy like this un of me. Or make one yourself (which seems logical enough)

Make your presence known.
Last edited by avwave; Apr 4, 2008 at 05:00 AM. Reason: IDEA!
Not a problem. I'll get started on an approval stamp shortly (yet another thing for my To-Do list).

Also that's a good idea, I'm still working on my new head but I'll send it to you 'soon as I'm done.

-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
nevermind on that, i already started on a few

I'll finish the rest after i find more intimidating poses

I'll be asking for my cut now hahaha!
Last edited by avwave; Apr 4, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
That's tight, I like them so far. I cant wait for the result d(*-*)b
Last edited by xFACEx; Apr 4, 2008 at 07:08 AM.
Oh, that's cool. Right now I'm working on making a new head so I might hafta bother you again after I finish it, though D:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i'll send u 500tc if u make an avtar like urs avwave and like facex's and hanz's, sending head texture now, i want him to have a cig in his mouth where dark shades and hold a double sided axe

PS Can i have a dark red tie
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Apr 4, 2008 at 04:44 PM.