Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Event
How about we try to make a killer story...
1.It's not so hard.
2.It's fast.
3.We can all participate.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=235449

the story which entertains the clan council the most will receive ten-thousand toricredits from myself.

Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
ok.. let's make a brainstorm:

2 killers factions (good killers and evil killers)

every faction made wars vs. the other one

a group decided to stop making useless wars and decided to make a clan named KiLa to fight other clans
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
I was thinking about a kingdom in peace, good king, kila is one of the multiple clans defending ppl from outer attacks, then there was this king who got too evil, ad gathered many ppl, and some clans joined him except for kila, and then kila got banned from the kingdom to become a rebellious clan, which is still fighting to destroy the greedy king who took over their city.
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
Since i wrote a almost finished book, i shall try to figure this out
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
I like engimaxen's idea
It's a bit generic, but who cares?
AND
the writer should post it here first, so we can all give feedback
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
Story of the clan KiLa
Kingdom Themed Story
Once upon a time, in a great kindom of ToriBa
lived a little clan called KiLa,
They were fighters for freedom,
Protecting people from foes and crooks
They mastered Marshal Arts and started fighting in the King Tournaments
They won, and won, until they once lost.....
They were crushed cause of the defeat...
They didnt know what to do anymore, so they looked up to the king, and asked him " What should we do our Loyal King?"
The king said they needed to fight off the Evil forces to regain their confidence and pride.
So they Fought, and Fought, A few men were taken by the evil side during the fights, but KiLa never surrendered, they always stood back up and continued fighting.
Thats what the clan KiLa will do, Fight and Fight, until the clan is back on the throne.
CnC
Ill do a Horror themed story and a SciFi story later
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
OMG....
They were crushed cause of the defeat

But seriously, can that happen to someone??
I mean, to be crushed twice?
i meant Crushed as in a definiton of Extreme Sadness
A bit generic, but well, It's not that bad
I'm looking forward to the other stories from you though
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
@Deathdude9 ur story is nice but we should try something that doesn't make us look like big losers....