Toribash
Fear u could concievably get within 5 miles of a black whole without getting sucked in

Also universe is expanding
Free Pv2Caribou
Who are you: (one paragraph or more):Im a badass pro at toribash. I play this game for 2hours or more and im a guy who fools around lot. I also like apple pie. I am a boy if your wondering. I want to join a good clan like this.
why should i care: (a sentence): You need me i can do very good stuff for this clan.
Favorite mods: Aikidobigdojo
Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it):Bloodyguy(i sold that account to kill1704)
Hobbys: (describe them don't list them):Basketball is my favourite hobby i love to shoot i like how the ball is orange(its my favourite colour) i also love to watch nba. I love playing my computer i play games like shooting fighting. I love to watch horror movies when people are killed.
why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum):Im pro and I can represent this clan really good and donate tc.
references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person): Dont really now what u are talking about here explan more to me please.
other: (replays, whatever go here):
Attached Files
beat this.rpl (38.4 KB, 6 views)
counter shovel 2.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
good pose.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Man tbh i dont like you i dislike those ppl who thinks they are the best and apparently you are one of them i didnt like your replays and
''Hobbys: (describe them DON'T list them)'' and you just list them.. so from meh its a no sorry
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage