Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Welcome to the adventure, darkshadow8! Would've said yes, but you've already been voted in. See ya round the clan!
#Magnus - #Sigma
Akuma I think the only criteria should be evreyone to agree.Because evreyone has different standarts.
For example I preffer the guy,to be a combination of good and active.
Cheers!
Gingers have no souls!!!
sensei, lol, we have a clan video getting made this saturday. JonNario, our clan mate is making it for us. If you don't think you'll be on to post your replays, just put them in a replay thread under Replays, I'll post them for you.

Edit: Welcome Dark! :3
DAMN.
Hello
Name: Shenyan
Gmt: -5
Forum/Irc Activity: At least 2 times a day or more, Anytime anyone is on.
Past Clans:Cookie, Virus, Velocity, P-Type, AoD, Cookie, Ninja Metal,3 others I don't remember, N.A.H. , Reflex, Alliance,Tempest, Wushu Dashi and Quantum
Best Mod: I play all the mods.
Talents: Modding and Videos
Why do you want to join?: I want a clan to play with, I enjoy playing with other people, your clan is very active, skilled players. I want to join because without other people to play with I get very bored with in 2 hours of playing or making mods for my self.
Why should I let you?: I play everyday,experience and make mods for anyone in my clan (if possible) and some experience in making videos.
Info about yourself:I make mods for anyone just ask(in the clan). I just want a clan that doesn't die within 3 weeks of joining. I play every day for 3 or more hours. I play more on the weekends. I am 17, I am in game when ever you need me, I enjoy clan wars, I play any mod, I have played almost every mod in the game. I don't have many replay due to getting a new computer the other day but I'll post some that I do have. If you don't think they are very good then maybe we can play in game.
Attached Files
Swammy running7.rpl (81.7 KB, 4 views)
Swammy running8.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Swammy running9.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
Replay Temp.rpl (93.3 KB, 4 views)
Replay Today1.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Shenyan; Jan 29, 2011 at 12:43 AM.
Training in the mountains
Would you add some replays? Also, Impressive list of clans.

P.S. Lumie, you should ask on the clan DSC about this set you want. Maybe someone would be willing to help you here. I know we have several artists. I'll still do my best though.
#Magnus - #Sigma