Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

first this guy isnt active at all!!!
he doesnt post anything!!!
i still dont know what is the reason for letting him join bleu
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Until someone posts evidence of the debt jurian owes GiraFFus, he wouldn't be banned. Provide proof next time, buddy.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd.
For Virtue
hi virtue if you read it i am sorry i speak with many of my friends and they say i do you angry i am really sorry if it's hurt you i am really really sorry if you get hurt i feel bad because i do you angry and i want all my friends be happy sorry virtue
-----
Btw, WTF?? can someone send me invite why i am out?
Last edited by Matt76; Jan 23, 2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It gets better...
Learn English
and if i remember well you're out beacuse YOU LEFT
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by BogdanZ
YOU LEFT

do i am not left and it's hurt when are you tell to me learn english i am just say to virtue sorry.
It gets better...