Toribash
just its enough shabiro.....i bet im 100 times better then you and i think you are the biggest idiot in this forum, you never met me ingame ......and i think you are to immature to understand this...
sry at all but its enough......-.-(i dont leav btw ) but im angry as hell
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 21, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
just its enough shabiro.....i bet im 100 times better then you and i think you are the biggest idiot in this forum, you never met me ingame ......and i think you are to immature to understand this...
sry at all but its enough......-.-(i dont leav btw ) but im angry as hell

Kotbolt stop whining, i think this is immature from you but its not bad at all i would be mad too. But Any further posts from now on spamming this thread up will be reported. Spamm somewhere else.

~TheCobra
Kotbolt I dout you can beat me.

Trials Moderated Message:
User infracted.
Unwanted invasion.

Also, to the people who reported because of tags, /invade means nothing.
Last edited by Trials; Jan 22, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
That's enough.
Shabirot, I think you'll get multi-infracted for the spam out here, I noticed you act immature too, so get the fuck out of here. (Reported.)
Kobolt, simply shut up, and don't fucking post at this thread.(And I mean it.) And quit whining about everything, seriously, annoying... and pathetic.
Last edited by Lexx; Jan 22, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
That's enough.
Shabirot, I think you'll get multi-infracted for the spam out here, I noticed you act immature too, so get the fuck out of here. (Reported.)
Kobolt, simply shut up, and don't fucking post at this thread.(And I mean it.) And quit whining about everything, seriously, annoying... and pathetic.

Lexx i told once any further posts from my post will count as spamm and will be reported i know you are a clan member but please this problem is solved since kotbolt doesnt say anything now and shabirot got 2x reported maybe even more.
So From Now on Seriously NO FURTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM OR EVEN CLAN MEMBERS WILL GET REPORTED.

~TheCobra
The Leaders are pretty busy and didnt come online for a long time BioEx.

I think it would be better if you wait.

Also post some of your best replays. We need that to judge if you are in or not.
Contacts: none from this clan
Birthdate: 9 of april 1999
Belt: brown belt
Country (GMT): Sweden
If someone invited you, write who:

Rejected
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 15, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
Toribash.com/market.php/secret way to market!
WADDAP!
I think the leaders will accept you because of your belt and that you are in ORMO.

Since you get in ORMO only with nice replays.

Just do wear the tag till the leaders accept you.

The Leaders are quite inactive i know i cant accept you but you are a good player and you would surely get accepted.

Also Lexx what do you think about BioEx? Because i think i need someone to cover my back.