Toribash
Age(optional):11
Where do you live?(optional):Quezon City, Philippines
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?:Aikido, Taekkyon
Favorite mods:Judo, wushu, jousting, Twinsword
Why do you want to join?:I want to improve on my aikido and taekkyon skills. Pretty much.
Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
you pretty accepted but SupaLolCat or FTmB123 say if it is accepted or not.

Can you stop the useless responses, it's for the supervisors to decide if people get accepted, you haven't got to say this.
Where do you live: United States
What belt are you?: White
Where do you want to improve?: Texturing
Favorite mods: Aikido
Why do you want to join?: I am a beginner and I would like some help getting started in the Toribash Community. I am pretty active, despite the fact of only joining a few days ago, so I should be active in the clan.

Free form app:
Hey, my name is Notar and I am a White belt. I would like to join Bleu so that I can get a better start in the Community, learn more about texturing, and just meet new people. I live in the United States and my favorite mod is aikido. I have been playing Toribash for a few days now, but I hope to be very active. Please take this application into consideration and thank you for reading.
Last edited by Notar; Jan 19, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
do not let microgynon enter to clan bleu
-----
do not let microgynon entry to clan [BLEU]
Last edited by asbndut; Jan 19, 2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:black belt
Where do you want to improve?:akido
Favorite mods:akido
Why do you want to join?:because i want to be part of bleu
Originally Posted by Dennz
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:black belt
Where do you want to improve?:akido
Favorite mods:akido
Why do you want to join?:because i want to be part of bleu

nice application i think is will be accepted but 2 wrongs you say
Originally Posted by Dennz
akido

and this is aikido the wrong two but i think it is ok short Explanation but all is ok i think good luck but supalolcat say yes or no.
-----
Originally Posted by Notar
Where do you live: United States
What belt are you?: White
Where do you want to improve?: Texturing
Favorite mods: Aikido
Why do you want to join?: I am a beginner and I would like some help getting started in the Toribash Community. I am pretty active, despite the fact of only joining a few days ago, so I should be active in the clan.

you are lie and i know it:
Originally Posted by Notar
Free form app:
Hey, my name is Notar and I am a blue belt. I would like to join Bleu so that I can get a better start in the Community, learn more about texturing, and just meet new people. I live in the United States and my favorite mod is aikido. I have been playing Toribash for a few days now, but I hope to be very active. Please take this application into consideration and thank you for reading

i know you lie because in start you wirte you are White belt but in free from app you wirte you are
Blue Belt i get you on lie
Last edited by Matt76; Jan 19, 2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It gets better...
Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
you are lie and i know it:
i know you lie because in start you wirte you are White belt but in free from app you wirte you are
Blue Belt i get you on lie

Big whoop.
Easy mistake, doesn't matter either way.

I'm going to start deleting posts here.
Thread's only for apps, supervisor comments/accepting, and real reasons why they should be rejected.
We're a school, not a clan.
Sorry. I'm a white belt. I went back and edited the post. It was a mistake. Just got confused. On the other hand, please don't delete this post or infract me. I was just informing Matt76. Thanks.
name:bloodvain
Playing time:1 year
the reason i want to join bleu is because i want to get better i was a black before
the hack