Toribash
BirdFlu your on the market squad you should know that you need the texture particle anyway or it won't work. :L
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Erm, no you don't. The particle texture just enables you to turn the particles of the flame into custom images, the flame still works without it.
Quit, probably.
No... I had flames before, they wouldn't work until I bought the particle texture and uploaded the normal flame texture. I think I was told to do that by someone in the MS.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
In answer to Helucinate's question in the recruitment thread: yeah, i do have the new album, 4x4=12
It has raise your weapon, animal rights, some chords, its brilliant. Best album ive head in a long time from any artist.
Flames are a waste of time in my opinion, ive only ever seen one flame ive liked. It was in the shape of wings out the back of the tori but in my opinion flames are just simply annoying.
I love the whole album to be honest, there isnt a single bad song on it i feel. Animal rights and some chords though, perfection of sound my friend ;o
i have a deadmau5 head texture if you want helucinate?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.