Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit
-----
(This doesn't count) I think we should put this thread in the upper part of our board....
Last edited by jokerstein; Jan 15, 2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
i want to join your clan
Im DeMaster10 i want to join your clan please i was brown belt, i make this on 2 january and now i was BROWN BELT.. please received me..
Last edited by DeMaster10; Jan 15, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol
Member of [SyN] Now recruiting!
PLEASE I WANT TO JOIN YOUR CLAN
PLEASE RECEIVED ME, AND SEND ME INVITATION OKE HELP ME BLEU
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!