Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[MUST READ] Addressing Current Issues:
Current issue #1:

In order to be a clan leader, I need to listen to the member's needs, I myself believe C3 is not a monarchy, but rather a democracy. With that being said, I've noticed that very few people in C3 seem to like the fact that SlyBash is in C3, I see the spam side of him, but as well as that, we all spam here too, I do it all the time, look at [FAG]. Yet you appreciate me, I think partially because I lead C3, but, my question is, should SlyBash be kicked or kept? (P.S. I love you, Sly)

Current issue #2:

Inactivity.

I would like all of the members of C3 to post here, proving that they are active BEFORE Monday, January 17th, faliure to do so by then will result in a solid, but, under certain circumstances, negotiable kick from C3.

Current issue #3

An event.

I was thinking something like, an art event, short story, funny story, poetry, etc. With fairly good TC/item prizes. Do any of you have extra crap lying around? I believe we have a good amount of items and maybe 30k or so in the bank (I'll update you on that). With generous donations usually comes popularity and recognition. The more people like us, the more active, responsible members (maybe with no clan) see us, and the better C3 will get.

tl;dr not available, read it, or I'll kick you for being lazy.

/srsbsns
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
poast to show that I'm active
also
FIRST!
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Posting to prove my activity, also let me dig through my inventory, I might have something. Also, Slybash is fine, I see no valid reason for him to be kicked from C3.
It's. . . been too long.
Slybash should get kicked okay.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thank you

Also, Teapawt, what's your stand on the 1st and 3rd issue?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I'm not gonna say anything on the first issue. And the third issue, I have some marine lying around. I'm poor as shit unfortunately.

EDIT:
Ninja'd
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Thanks
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.