Toribash
Original Post
If your Active In-Game Post Here
I plan on scheduling a few clan wars over break, get our reputation up and back out of the gutter...

So all ACTIVE MEMBERS please the hours you in-game and the times.
The sooner the better so lets get this done asap
never really in-game but I'm on steam all the time these days, add me on it and message me if you want to play.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
haha DoubleG as long as I can remember you have never been ingame :P
Maybe like two times when 42 just became offical.
Depends on the situation.

If I'm bored and have nothing else, I'll get on tb. If someone goes "Ohai get awn pass is wfninfio" there's a 90% chance of me actually going, but it would probably take time because I'm doing other stuff.

Normally later hours, maybe about 3:00pm-1:30am(2 hour delay schooled, if normal day about 12:30AM(midnight)). If i'm having a great time(which is often) I would probably stay on until 4-5:00 AM, or until my mom notices I'm still awake.
I don't really go in game, but I will be there for any events that I can. I'm really only limited by my work schedule, which changes each week.

I was going to make a new thread to check availability for tourneys, but me and mars can just use this thread since it's the same thing.
[42]
My shop