Toribash
Band camp this week from 8-5. Sleeping from 6-6. I doubt I'll have time to fix my computer this week but as soon as all this shit's over with it's the first thing I'm going to do.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
TO HELL WITH YOUR PORTAL REFERENCES. YOUR GENETIC LIFEFORM AND DISC OPERATING SYSTEM, GOOD SIR, IS A FANTASTIC OBSERVER OF THE OBVIOUS. YOU SHOULD GET BACK IN THE GAME, SO AS TO AVOID THIS INQUIRY IN THE FUTURE.

On another note, I've been fine. Taco's computer up and died, but he and Bouna are supposedly coming back into toribash. Sang's internet got encrypted, and god knows when he'll be back. Dama's around here someone, and I doubt you care about the other two new guys.

"And how have you been?" - Sarutobi
I'm in the living room as I type this. This has been a long ass week so far but I still plan on returning to TB. Today is the first day I'm not tired as fuck when I got home so I'm going to go reformat my computer and in a couple hours, I'm heading to the gym. It's hot as fuck outside, I'm somewhat wide-awake, and I've got a bad headache. Fuck me in the ass.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol