0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well... were raiders right?
so something bandity maybe?
The Raider Cup. be our champion and get our loot. or something to that effect?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hehe, the above is not what this thread is for, if you wish to insult each other, kindly do it in the chatnook. :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Love this idea Fee. Creating ladders where battles are arranged via pm and IRC is probably the best idea. Prizes need to be huge for the finals but for the small k/o comps keep the prizes low but make the acceptance to the final comp seem as good as getting a blowjob from Chuck Norris himself, in an ideal situation if its possible talk to veb or someone to try get a "YOU'VE MADE IT" achievement for anyone who makes it into the final competition, since its basicly sorting out the best 32 of 512 players, to further publisise the event. Beside all that me and micho will start a collab banner but if I find I cant work greatly in pairs ill allow micho to do it independantly. I'll be happy to supervise and sit in the irc channel when its up. GK would help so get in there lads. Names hmmm, Raids Epic Event 10' having the number obviously allows it a chance to proceed into further years and make it a well anticipated annual event. Overall this event seems really good and hopefully will not fail.

Only thing i can think of that may fuck up is if people who have already won...win again. would we then take the 2nd and 3rd winners?
Okay, so I like the name "The Raid Cup 2010", what does everyone think? Dirtnapp get on IRC I need to discuss shit with you.

Also if we go to Gamekeepers for sponsorship it will be for the publicity advantage rather than the prizes, for one they don't want to give away huge amounts of TC and/or items. But if we get the sponsorship I'll try push for a non-tradeable prize item.
Okay, so Dirtnapp knows what Artwork is needed and is going to sort it with Mich soon. Then we'll get a prop made and speak to some Gamekeepers.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Only thing i can think of that may fuck up is if people who have already won...win again. would we then take the 2nd and 3rd winners?

Your saying that if someone won a toruney, and then they won another?

Yeah, that would fuck things up. We could make it clear that they already have a spot in the main tourney if they won one of the 16 tournies?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

1. My name is Andrew.
2. I live in Northern Ireland, which is not the same as Ireland for all you fags out there.
3. I now want to know fcpavao and Dirtnapp's PSN.
4. I'm starting GCSE soon.
5. I'm the dwarf lord.
[r]aid
1.My name is danny molyneux
2.I'm a black frenchman
3.been shot in the arm
4.i'm all christian and sh**
5.never knew my dad
6.i protect people
7.^ALOT.
8.never been buttraped
9.i hate norweigans
10.i grew up poor
11.i've seen every episode of family guy
12.i got PTSD
13.i'z a manly man
14.grew up in louisiana
15.i know egoraptor(google it.)
16.i smashed a lamp upside someones head
17.my balls hurt.
18.i learned calculus in the 7th grade
19.i know you.
20.blah blah,blah blah
21.first person at my school to have more than two gfs at a time.(shows you how much they suck.)
22.i hate fast food
23.i'm ryu hayabusa(AGAIN,GOOGLE IT)
24.i hate weeaboos
25.i've been in at least 20 plays

can i stop now Fee,my hands tired
Please, take another small amount of time to click this link And help me out