Toribash
I've found another car that I want to buy with my own money though since I was the one who found it and not my dad, he thinks its not good...

it is a better model, its newer, its has been driven alot less than the other one, its cheap enough for me to buy it and still have money left, its alot more powerful than the other one we was looking for.

though as I said... I found it... so it is not good enough for my dad...

he told me the morning before I found it that that car model was particually good for that price range... if I could find one of those I should be proud....

though apparently the one I found had too much miles on the meeter, it was too far away (we are going there soon either way... so I dont really see the problem...), the guy who owns it now has changed a thing in the engine... apparently my dad doesnt trust anyone if they has even touched the engine just a little... then they HAVE to have broken it.... apparently.

has anyone got any tips for me on how to convince him that this car is really a good buy?

how should you deal with idiotic dads?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Dunno...can't he just take it for a test to see how it runs?

And a close inspection wouldn't hurt also.

Also, this guy has mad skillz:

Last edited by vladvlad; Jul 5, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
VERY nice shot!

Also, I agree with Vladvlad.
He should at least take a good look at the car before deciding it's shit.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
yeah though it is like 40 miles away... (swedish miles... 400km I think)

I will try to get him to atleast call him and talk a little...

though I am pretty sure I will never have that car, since it apparently is lowered a little...

though if I could get my uncle or someone to reccomend a car then he will certainly be alot more willing... I'll try that later ;)
btw, I got the key for my appartment last sunday
thanx

well I have found a car that I like and dad couldnt find anything wrong with it except that is was pretty far to drive to get it...

he said though that I would have to try and find a service manual for it... on the internet... that though, I have not been able to do....

I could use your help if you have nothing to do for a while...

I would need a service manual or a repair manual for a 1991 volvo 940... Or a Volvo b230 engine repair/service manual.
sorry for double post and all that... but whatever...-.-

you guys must really get tired of me talking about cars but I dont care XD

I still havnt got dad to let me buy a car... there's always something that it wrong...

I found a car today... I've been looking for a car like this for a very long time now and finally I found one that isnt THAT far away... maby half as long away as the others... though apparantly this one is too far away too...

its a bmw 318i 1993

here's a pic: