Toribash
well no rly mod question.. but.. thats possible to run atmospheres script with environment objects? i saw that in one tb movie but always when i try to do same tb crash..
Step-up.tbm mod is bugged, server thinks there is friction but we don't see it.
Any way to put friction on for us too ?
Last edited by vins84; Jun 28, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Check that the mod is correct, the mod may have to be remade(fixed) if friction isn't working properly, if it works offline but not online, I don't know why or how to fix it. Try recreating the room.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 29, 2010 at 01:52 AM.
Problem
Ok, i made a mod....i have everything there that i want there, but the thing is is when i start to play it, everything just falls.....nothing stays in the air like where i put it, how do i fix that?!! its making me mad cuz its a cool mod.
Last edited by Echoforce; Jul 3, 2010 at 09:55 AM.

when i build my mod, and get it functional i play it and (since there are things in the air) everything just falls down, nothing stays still. how can i fix that, i looked in the tutorial and i couldnt find any information on why.

open your mod, and where it says flag 0, put flag 8, or just copy and paste your mod contents here and ill fix them for you.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
No problem echo
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men