Toribash
Allowing spam? Fuck no, not even a little bit. :P

Non-serious posts are fine, as long as they don't take over. Spam will be deleted.

And people constantly going at their throats Uric? It's two people hun. Just me and Lume roughing each other up a bit (before we make sweet sweet love). <3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Uh... I made a .html document, a .css document, unleashed a load of jizz on them, uploaded them to my webserver, and slapped a .flv in it.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Exaggeration gets the point across. etc...
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Make ergonomic shit? Like... those mouse pads with the fluffy shit by the wrist. xD
You're gay. :P

\o/
Originally Posted by steve View Post
I have it, it's awesome.
Any apps you recommend?

I currently just have some learn French apps (going to france in a few months) and the Tap Tap demo on it. I'm mainly using it for youtube and the free books.
[doc]
Do itouch apps work on it?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD