Toribash
Krae is subtly hinting to the fact that he thinks you are INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED. However, my dear Krae, while public school is a shithole for dummies, it's the only kind of education that is mandatory (in Denmark at least). Which is very pleasing. I swear to Thor that i would've ended up pounding someone into the hospital if i had to be in the same class as a bunch of idiotic assholes again. YOU HEAR ME GOVERNMENT, MANDATORY EDUCATION IS THE ROOT OF EVIL. Also, death penalty to anything remotely "gangsta".
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Or any immigrants in our school at all.

Double post: When did this turn so political.
Last edited by DarkJak; Jun 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Ninjamerge!
Racism doesn't mean being derogatory towards negroes, Axel. Shook was right about my hint, and this further proves my point. ;) While I don't agree with you in that we should throw out all immigrants, we need to able to ban people from school, should they prove unable to behave properly. In Sweden's case, this would INCLUDE a ton of immigrants, but also a disturbingly high amount of 14-year old swedes.

Also shook, you are completely correct. Mandatory education is bullshit. In fact, mandatory ANYTHING is bullshit.
Last edited by Kraetyz; Jun 6, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Same here, There are a lot of cunts in my college, they just need their asses kicking.
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
uhg. nobody makes high quality texture sets any more. any one that does is either really famous and has a huge list of textures they have to do or i just dont dig their other work. i remember back in the day before the art express's when thier were loads of people making stuff instead of the hand full we have now.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why i stick to my piss-ugly self-made set. Also, because it burns eyes.

:D

Can't be assed to do pixel art sets because the reward is not worth the effort at all. Especially if people demand 512x512 sets. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Uhg i had to reformat today. every thing went as planed and my pc works right now. also I managed to find someone to make my new set and at a 50k discount because i was their first customer a while back it will be nice to see how AlphasoniK improved since the first set he did for me.