Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I invited him. Not because of his ingame skills. But because we don't have any members that realy post. Some exceptions of course. Also, he's a very nice guy. Also, he's learning his ways into Toribash, and newbies are just like seeds. When they're grown, they'll make excelent and huge trees. Without mentioning that this is the best application we had since I started the [DSC]Jungle. I'll say yes, with some conditions. First, you'll have to get an avatar. Click on User CP in the "awemost" top of any Toribash forum page. Then click in Edit Avatar, choose some picture that you like. Second thing, do the same with your signature, but instead of getting a picture, write something that you would like to. And at last, look in the forum, for something interesting to post, and post. If you like art, look for art stuff. If you like to talk about serious stuff, look in the discussion thread and there it goes. If you're able to do that, you'll be accepted.
Its called a joke bored...we already went over this crap. Plus, I dont give a fuck anymore.
Last edited by shadowXcor; May 20, 2010 at 03:29 AM.