Toribash
Nationality:russian
Belt:2nd dan
Preferred Mods:aikido
Old Clans:utm, mm, 42, damned and others
Why do you want to join?:there is 1 man here I'd like to be with. Also I like to learn from you
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:sp, skate and...maybe some painting.
Other Qualities:Sometimes have problems with grammar also member of ormo.
3-5 sp replays below(not the best, failed to find them coz there are alot of replays on my pc)
Attached Files
urban.rpl (435.7 KB, 24 views)
30 minutes.rpl (190.6 KB, 19 views)
flip over and 360 flip.rpl (272.0 KB, 19 views)
3 days 2.rpl (143.9 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
3-5 sp replays below(not the best, failed to find them coz there are alot of replays on my pc)

I read this and its an instant no. If you are going to bother applying, at least do so wholeheartedly. If you can't even be bothered to spend 10 minutes looking for your "best" replays, then I can't be bothered to download the crappy ones you uploaded and give you a chance of getting in.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
I read this and its an instant no. If you are going to bother applying, at least do so wholeheartedly. If you can't even be bothered to spend 10 minutes looking for your "best" replays, then I can't be bothered to download the crappy ones you uploaded and give you a chance of getting in.

QFT
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Woah woah woah dude, too far
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post

you cant even imagine how many of em i have._. it will take at least 1 hour
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
you cant even imagine how many of em i have._. it will take at least 1 hour

So we aren't worth 1 hour of your time?

Let's say for example that 10 urban members download and look at your replays. They may spend anywhere between 5-10 mins doing this. Lets say an average of 7 minutes. So in total we would spent 70 minutes reviewing you, so you can spend 60 minutes preparing
Veliar although they may have said this in a harsh way, rafufu and others are trying to say it looks very unprofessional and looks like you don't care in general about your application if you don't spend time on it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
^true...

If you want us to spend time reading your app then you better spend some time writing it, so it is absolutely flawless.

its like..

Imagine you're in a restaurant, You've just ordered some beef, and like 20 minutes after your waiter brings you a cold piece of raw beef... and you'll be like "hey, you could at least have killed the cow first".. then the waiter says somthing like "I probably could have spend some more time cooking it but, meh".. and you "FFS, now its walking away".. and hes like "yeah maybe i should have killed the cow first, heh".. and you "Could you at least give me a lasso or something similar so i can kill it myself".. and he'll be like "I probably could go out back to get you something, but i'm having a break now, so meh".. and you'll be like "F this i'm leaving, and you don't get any tips".. and then he'll be like "ohh, maybe i should have spend some extra time on this customer, cause now i get no tips"...

^Story above is a waste of time to read. But you may learn something about what not to do if you are a waiter.

Cheers
eyCoco
Last edited by eyCoco; Apr 30, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA