Toribash
Original Post
NEW RULE
Post here to remind ourselves of clan matches. I had no idea we had one on Saturday, and parker was the only one to show up. Good job parker.
Yeah... same here... both of our clans had a no show, i think most of our people were pre-occupied though or we got the date messed up -.-

try making a sticky on it or something, we have a thread that updates every week.
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
I wish Bman had posted it sooner, I had something to do this weekend and just figured we didn't have a match.
Steam ID: budster650
Sorry to interupt, but the reason no one is showing up to any clan matches is because no one really cares anymore.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Originally Posted by kntornsrin View Post
Sorry to interupt, but the reason no one is showing up to any clan matches is because no one really cares anymore.

Haha.
I don't really care as much as I did, it's lost all it's spunk.
Mostly because it's NEVER going to end.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I remember when the community wasn't so big, the clan matches seemed alot more intense. Now it just seems like some guy is telling us to fight some people I didn't know existed.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I DO!

Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
I DO!

I now pronounce you man and wife.
(yes, I was trolling.)

Most of our team shows up, but thats because we still have a shot at the finals. You guys are pretty much set to be in it.