Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SaNiiX View Post
Name: SaNiiX
Belt: Brown belt
Best Mod: Instagib_feet
Talents (Toribash Related): Im good @ dancing, acrobatic things etc.
Self Description: im a guy who is pretty good at photoshop, i have much patience, so: Dont worrys be Happy man :]
Country and GMT: Netherlands GMT 1+
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: im active Both
Anything Else?: i already got tested by some1 who i forgot, but i won all 3 tests

cya!

I say yes you beat shadow 3 out of 3!
Last edited by Ethanisgod; Apr 12, 2010 at 03:21 AM.
2 to 3? WHat you mean shadow? Also, yeah yeah yeah. His great and blah blah blah. Sure thing Andre, adding you to fornt page. AFTER one more vote.

Ethan... His already in...
WHAT?!? What are you waiting for? Can't you just put my name into the first page?!? O.O You're abusing power, fucker ¬¬

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by fardor View Post
2 to 3? WHat you mean shadow? Also, yeah yeah yeah. His great and blah blah blah. Sure thing Andre, adding you to fornt page. AFTER one more vote.

Ethan... His already in...

lol imean by 2 to 3 in the competition thing lol....i forgot about the competition
Name: Tj/ BIGB1RD
Belt: Black Belt
Best Mod: Wushu/Instagibfeet
Talents (Toribash Related): none (for now)
Self Description: We'll i've been playing since February and i made a clan called "BlackMagic" but it failed miserably lol.
Country and GMT: USA. Eastern: UTC-5/-4
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: Medium-High
Anything Else?: shadowXcor tested me and i won 2 out of 3 games
I say yes to BigB1rd. Ive said this alot but hes the best of them all that i tested but the test was 2 to 3, he didnt pass judo =)
Well, why not? I've played with him sometimes and he's quite good! Sure! Welcome to the jungle!

Adding BIG1BIRD and GrayveXP to the first page and, shadowXcor, you just got 3k from JungleMine!!