Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey im here to report 2 nooby members mostly the guy above me who resa=tarted the game casue i OWNED HIM an dhis freinds ina 3 streak and got pissed when i got ereveenge for him usign a noob move and reseting otu match cause he lostalso Shadow XCor banned me for pointing this out good dday and i hope thes members of yours die in hell no grudge against ur clan just them
dude shutup. Just because he restarted the game ur going to get all winey and crap. if you not dropping f bombs all over the place i wouldnt have kicked you. So really? Anyways the freaking game lagged and joints twitched so really u dont nothing to report.-At gamer....the little crybaby -.-
if your gonna start posting crap about members you don't have talk in that manner you can tell fardor and he'll ask about it...

... and about fighter i say yes...
Last edited by Ethanisgod; Apr 11, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
sorry Far, got caught up in a twinsword game and did not see your post XD

Anyway, do you think if I can save up for a floor texture, your brother could make me the image if I pay him something?

No problem dude. And yeah, my brother can make an image. Just PM him. It's better.
Originally Posted by fighter13 View Post
Name: fighter13
Belt: 4th dan blackbelt
Best Mod: TaekKyon
Talents (Toribash Related): Quick learner
Self Description: I've been playing Toribash for a while,and became addicted to the forum (reading it anyway).
Country and GMT: Canada, 8:00
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: Read the forums a lot, sometimes ingame because my computer crashes when on toribash a lot, and I could go on IRC more.
Anything Else?: shadowXcor tested me and I passed 3 to 3.

I say yes. 4th Dan, good grammar and good post count. But I'll have to test you, just to see if you're realy good, because I've never played with shadow, o see his skill. So, when you get on, post here, because I'll see if I can find you. Also, you're GMT is -8 right? Since you're in Canada coudn't be +.
Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
Hey im here to report 2 nooby members mostly the guy above me who resa=tarted the game casue i OWNED HIM an dhis freinds ina 3 streak and got pissed when i got ereveenge for him usign a noob move and reseting otu match cause he lostalso Shadow XCor banned me for pointing this out good dday and i hope thes members of yours die in hell no grudge against ur clan just them

Dude, Ryuky have a very laggy intenet, so he can't see everything that's going on, so he reset toribash or use commands to see if the internet work. And the fact of you being banned of the room is: Imagine if I get in your room and start to complain and insult your members NO MATTER THE REASON? Woudn't you ban me either?

Also, when you're talking about serious shit, or with someone with more power then you, show some respect. And use correct grammar, otherwise they'll ignore you.
dude rucky was fightign fine his move came out right but my move beat his and he decided ehy i should have no chance at winning and reset and noobed me an di said that with manners i dotn hate ur cla i hatethose specidic ppl and when sumone ina clans a noob i report to ldr hoping they will disiplin their members