Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ok ok ok ok.... lol

i dunno why, but it don't works....

no matter, your pic is tiny, i donnu if its just your stupidness or if it has other reasons.

Sorry, but this really is getting me angry, why are people never reading what i say? imma make a tutorial here.
Last edited by Chirs; Apr 10, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
Dude! The pic was almost full screen! i uploaded it to imageshack, and i gave u the second link!
I know ur an e-gangster and u know all about internet and pc's but dont fuck my patience!
Ur a MODERATOR, its ur job to get the things done, and if i give u a link u have to but the pic.
The pic i already have its as tiny as this i made so dont say its my stupidness.
Put the pic if u want.
Hello, world.
Ok ok ok sorry im just a bit confuses atm... Pm' me for details im really sorry

I done the pic for u and made a Toutorial.

And at my Try it worked. I didn't said its your stupidness, its just i see that so often, and i slowly feel like no one is reading what i say.
Hmm, well like my tut say try to log out.

because if u are logged in, it saves all the pics in an album. And i most have problems with Albums. Pics don't show up or get resized.

EDIT: And just for your records, it isn't tiny caus i done it now, as i tried, it was tiny and in the pic stood the resolution, and u had to klick on it too see larger.
Thats wut happened, i didnt log out. And it saved in an album u just had to go there and find the pic xD
This wont happen again i think.
Hello, world.
/invade

hey guys in your member list are verry nice pictures my favorites are

animals , spafts and the secound picture from analwache xD nice nice nice
OM NOM NOM NOM