Toribash
Checking.

Edit: Cant enter with ipod, it says error. Ill try tomorrow with my notebook.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Wow affei thats real neat.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Yea, dude they are epic.
The Graphics really stand out, i may buy one in a little bit :P
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Yeah, the graphics are so epic. I want one but I dont have much tc xP
Last edited by BioEx; Apr 13, 2010 at 03:17 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Kick & Lift
ok... i play this guy [MLNM]Brey ... i use my usual aikido opener (a kick to mess up the footing followed by a lift). he kicks me from his server after i beat him with it calling me a noob and moron. I hate it when people keep on whining and complaining about shovels but i never shoveled (its not fun) and i accept that its not apreciated. its not a cool move B U T its a possible move, there are no ingame restriction stopping you from doing it. now (in the last week) i hear all this complaining about kicking and lifting... is this the next move to be outlawed i mean does everybody have to be into those sleek relax aikido turnovers? i love aikido and i hate that people want to restrict the variety of styles in this game.
i just dont get why people cant accept a certain style of playing eventhough it is clearly within the rule set of the mod / whole game. i dont wanna change my fighting because people get pissed when i counter their cool openers...
not every lift is a shovel dang gummit... and kicking peoples legs out of the way certainly isnt noobish imho...
just needed to vent.

give me some opinions on this pls.

(despite all my rage im still just a rat in cage)
EDIT: i beat this guy several times before in tourneys doing the same thing... he always cryed about it afterwards... maybe hes just a lowlife with no skill...just a high belt...dunno... MLNM seem to be alright other than that guy, i really like sylar... but this guy just gets to me.
Last edited by Yukio; Apr 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM.
proud member of [L]