Toribash
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Well, I'll put in my two cents here.

Bank-wise, there's no way in hell we'll have any trouble again. Khmer had the password so he could gain qi on the account ingame. His cousin found out the password through the game login screen (you know...where it says 'show password') and cleaned out our shit.
We never had any trouble with Khmer himself, and he even did the grinding on the bank for free. He's a cool guy and a pretty fantastic replay maker, so he gets a yes from me.

This changes things.
I had thought Khmer gave it to his cousin.
If he cousin just went behind his back and did that shit, that's not Khmer's fault.
In this case, A clan leader says yes, so you're in.
Looking forward to meeting you in IRC or ingame.
elsewhere
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
He's already accepted. Besides, Novi's words aren't quite precise. Let me tell you what happened. A relative of Khmer was using his PC, where the password to the bank was saved (In an internet browser, probably). He didn't run around shouting the password. He did not leak any password. His relative robbed us. Let's not judge people for a crime they didn't commit, eh?

I posted that three days ago. I feel ignored.

Belt: Black belt.1368 qi.
References:nobody.
Replays/Art: I don't know how to post replays.But if you could tell me how to I would be happy to show you some.

Favourite mod: parkour mods/Aikido.

Why you wish to join: I am very skilled in most official MP mods.And this clan seems like a really good clan and probably is.I can help with clan wars also if they happen(as said below).
Why we should let you join
: I can contribute in clan wars if they happen and help win,if that counts.If not i can contribute 15000 tc.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes
Past history
: I have had 2 infractions.no bans.I havent gotten replies from a clan in a long time for my application for cw.I was in knotz and pulp(unofficial).But pulp is not taking me off the clan list.
Real life Name: Scott
Past positions of power: co-ldr of knotz and i have been co-ldr of pulp
Other: I like african pygmy hedgehogs(random)
Originally Posted by qwerty381 View Post

Belt: Black belt.1368 qi.
References:nobody.
Replays/Art: I don't know how to post replays.But if you could tell me how to I would be happy to show you some.

Favourite mod: parkour mods/Aikido.

Why you wish to join: I am very skilled in most official MP mods.And this clan seems like a really good clan and probably is.I can help with clan wars also if they happen(as said below).
Why we should let you join
: I can contribute in clan wars if they happen and help win,if that counts.If not i can contribute 15000 tc.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes
Past history
: I have had 2 infractions.no bans.I havent gotten replies from a clan in a long time for my application for cw.I was in knotz and pulp(unofficial).But pulp is not taking me off the clan list.
Real life Name: Scott
Past positions of power: co-ldr of knotz and i have been co-ldr of pulp
Other: I like african pygmy hedgehogs(random)

FACT: You can NOT buy your way into our clan.
FACT: Do you see the "Manage Attachments" button? That's what it's for.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Sorry,Wasn't trying to buy my way into it.It was just if a clan member needed money I could give it to them.
Manage attachments?I have a feeling I'm dumb because I cant find it.
Okay, Pretty much anyone here can contribute 15k tc so it's nothing special it's not really a way for us to judge you on getting in, post some replays and also meet me in game now /join Sigma123, I read you said you'd be good for clan wars I need to test your multiplayer skills just as you wrote.
oh,here are the replays.I don't save much mp replays but these are just cool replays with weird names.
Attached Files
Qwerty madman RAWR!.rpl (131.9 KB, 6 views)
ups and downs.rpl (127.8 KB, 6 views)
Righty tighty lefty Decap.rpl (74.2 KB, 6 views)