Toribash
Yea since Im not leader or Co-Ldr,so I cant put them in the clan. I just invite them to apply
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Alright this clan is dying... xD What can we do to make people more active?

JC! How about you make another rpg or continue the treehouse! :P

Last time you told me to make the rpg if i really want it that much lol. -_-
But i don't have any imagination :P So you make it and if you really want i could help you make some quests or something lol

I'm pretty sure people would start being more active on the forum then.
Last edited by Rozbickon; Mar 10, 2010 at 04:50 PM.
Well since Im sorta new to this clan can someone explain this roleplaying thing I dont like feeling left out ):
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
The point is that its supposed to be like last time though lol. If you want you could try making a serious one. But I meant to make again a non serious one, cause most people get into them better then into serious ones. :P So i think a non serious one would be better if we're trying to get our clan members back to the forums.

And Lilterror http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=128737 look at this and you'll see what we mean... Lol too bad Jc wasn't updating it that often...
Last edited by Rozbickon; Mar 10, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
Bah! "too bad".... well if some one had helped out like I'd asked maybe it would have been updated more often ;P lol

Waffledude, Go ahead man. I would love to be a playing character for once and do you know what my main ability would be? T-Bagging Roz.

Serious or not its the players that really decide through their actions and choices, the narrator crafts the universe but doesn't neccessarily stop you from being non-serious if you want to. Then again the last real D&D I played was mega serious and my character just got drunk loads and hit on all the females I encountered nomatter their role in the story. I rolled a fucking 20 once and forced the narator to acknowledge my imaginary pulling success lmao. subsequently I was the one who defeated that sub boss! defeated with luurv, bow chicka bow wow.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
im in on some role playing! lost my rl group 6 months ago when i quit my last job.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"