Toribash
Dez: Not bad, could be better and more detailed
ThatNGuy: Damn, still doing really well on textures I see. I remember that head you made me a while back :P
pretty good, some skill right there. what program did you use ?
also aside from the skill level i dont like it for the fact that gold and red +green do not go well together
one of the most basic things you learn about in any art class is corresponding colors, and the color wheel, some colors work well with others, some really do not there are some exceptions, but something like this the colors make it look of poor quality
instead of having the diverse impact on the person looking at the work of art.

like for example some works of art are very plain and do not have a lot of detail but its the use of colors that make it art
Ah ty for the advice sorrow, i use photoshop most of the time... i have gimp on my cpu but i barely use it. the background is on different layer so i'm going 2 fix it now and upload the new one

ohai, =). i recognize those brushes. i use them occasionally. you did a pretty good job. however, the glow shouldn't be the default colour and should hug as close as possible to the item to create a "aura" look. also, your abstract background clashes with the solid font. you should occasionally practice 2 colours in your background to achieve some sense of colour harmony. And here's a superb tip, when you use brushes, change the bracket on top from normal to difference. put 2 different colours together and see some magic.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Meh i have here 2 colour i changed

can't find the perfect colour D: ...

Here is one i made for Atlantic before

Should i make one like that but "Evil" ?

yea the drawing i used a pencil and an eraser
other 2 are acrylic paint
il have to post the most recent stuff i had, i took a life drawing class, so i got some newer stuff, those are a lil old