Toribash
Wooo! Thanks, i'll post some replays right away.

BTW, the clan is [o] right? but the name is Incognito O.o
Also, do I have a tag like "Rct" or something?

btw, i made 16 and 17 today
Attached Files
A13 aikido idle.rpl (46.4 KB, 7 views)
aikido yay'ness.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
awesome aikido counter.rpl (54.7 KB, 5 views)
best drill attack ever.rpl (30.4 KB, 5 views)
HIGHERS DAM EVER FOR REAL.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
A16 as of today aikido.rpl (38.2 KB, 6 views)
A17 LO0OL.rpl (87.3 KB, 6 views)
headbutt best evar.rpl (44.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Arglax; Feb 24, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Nope just [o]

As in Incognit[o]

Ahh I understand...
Do we have some kind of server or something? If not I'll make one, I'm online right now.
f=m*a syens
We throw up servers kind of whenever the hell we want to. Check the Online? thread, ask if people are online, then play with whoever responds. Be aware, though, that we are a small clan and it can be hard to find people here to play with. :P Still, use the Online? thread, it can be useful.

//Kraetyz
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Okey, or i'll use the player finder thingy. Also, how can i get in to the clan forum?
What do You think of mah replays?
f=m*a syens
Your multiplayer replays are decent, though i'm not one to rate multiplayer replays. I'm not too keen on the first two singleplayer replays, honestly, but i did get a good snicker out of the last one.

:U

Looks like you can handle yourself in Aikido though. Welcome aboard, by the way.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Your multiplayer replays are decent, though i'm not one to rate multiplayer replays. I'm not too keen on the first two singleplayer replays, honestly, but i did get a good snicker out of the last one.

:U

Looks like you can handle yourself in Aikido though. Welcome aboard, by the way.

Heh, thanks
BTW, aren't you that guy who makes the pixel arts? Didn't know you were in this clan.
f=m*a syens
Shook is ours and YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! >:C
Anyway, guize, someone earlier was right. Less derailing, more new recruits.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Well, how do i join the clan group O.o
and less derailing less won't attract more recruits *pout*
Last edited by Arglax; Feb 24, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
f=m*a syens
Please, make a new thread so our recruitment thread stays on topic. Either that or Ill merge this into a new one when I get to a pc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]