3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Promoting Raid.
I was just wonderning, If I could make a thread in the Clan Event Section. To make caln Raid more public.

I'd like to organize what I should put on it here before we actually do it.

I was thinking about doing Like a Trainee system, And like tasks they would have to do to get in. Nothing ridiculously hard. Just to prove loyalty to the clan.

I'll put our Requirements you need to get in. Tasks. Applacations... etc.

But, I would like to organize first.

What should be the tasks, should we lower or higher the requirments?
Answers would help alot.

EDIT**: Yes I know there is one already, But it's pretty old.
Last edited by ed; Feb 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ye Good Idea, remeber and say were revamping it and its under new leadership and such. Just make moderate questions like skills ect, bit about them selfs but be creative this is a good chance for us to see how u cope when taking actions under ur own belt. Remeber once created u must keep it maintained and keep refering upcoming players/ forumers to it. But ye Ill Post in to show my involvement and keep a close eye in on it.
Alright, Thanks Dirt. I'm not going to make it now but, I'm going to make the "Post" here.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Going to edit this, This is the "Post"

Raid is under new leadership now!

Hello, Players of Toribash. The members of Raid are proud to say, We are going on a Public recruitment! This means we are accepting a wide variety of players. If you don't think you qualify for Raid, Don't worry! We are accepting players that are a little bit lower than our normal standards, We're trying a new Trainee system. There are seperate requirments for a regular member and a trainee.

So you decided to join Raid eh? Read and follow the guidelines of the application as followed.

But Before you even apply for clan Raid, There are some rules you need to Read, Learn, Love, and Embrace.

Rules:
*Each member is expected to follow global forum rules carefully. *
*For example watch for spamming, double posts etc.*

*Please try and stay on-topic and contribute to what is being discussed, basically think before you post.*

*Avoid flaming/insulting any member of the community, which includes outside the Raid board and in-game.*

*Raid has a strict no double clanning policy.*

*Avoid invading other clan boards, unless you have a good reason to do so, just use common sense here.*

*Please try at all times to use correct grammar and punctuation in all posts.*

*As always follow in-game and forum rules.*

*Stay active and committed to Raid.*

(Thanks Fee :])

Pickin' up ya'll little kids :]
Titles a bit weird, But lets get to the point. This is our Trainee system. It's like your a member, but not. You following me? You make an applacation (Down below).
And if the members of Raid deliberate, And come to an agreement that you are a Traniee. This is what's going to happen. (Quite simple actually).

1. You stay as a Traniee for a 2 weeks.
2. You show and prove your loyalty towards raid.
3. Be active in Raid.
4. Significantly see that you are posting in the Raid Forum.
5. Follow the rules (Listed above and in our Forum)

If you show enough loyalty and devotion towards Raid, You, Yes you, can be a member.

For the rest of you old guys that can be a regular member.

1. Just read and follow the rules.
2. Make sure you surpass or meet the requirments.

Regular Member Applacation Form (With Example)
GMT: -5 (Eastern Time).
Infraction History: 1, Worth 2 points. Ingnoring Rules.
What are you talented in?: Somewhat art, Music.
Belt: 5th Dan. *3rd Dan is required*
Why you do you want to join Raid: *At least 50 words*
Well, I decided to join clan Raid, Because it's a place when I can just lay back and have fun. But I do take it seriously. All of the guys in Raid are nice, Polite, And have an excellent sence of humor. Just a nice place to have fun and hang around to discuss things.
Two replays:

If you fail to meet one or more of the requirments in the Regular Member Applacation From.

Use the Trainee Applcation Form! (With Slightly Fake Examples)

GMT: -5 (Eastern Time).
Infraction History: 1, Worth 2 points. Ingnoring Rules.
What are you talented in?: Somewhat art, Music.
What would make you a great Trainee for clan Raid?: *At least 50 words*: I beleive I would make an excellent Trainee for the clan becuase, I have a good reputation. So I won't bring the overall clans reputation down. I semi-talented in art and music skills and would like to learn abit more with my stay with Raid. I also know a few people in clan Raid that would put in a good word for me. :P
Belt:*Between Blue-2nd Dan*: Black Belt

Last edited by ed; Feb 15, 2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Shit dawg.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Like, a Local mod I think. But your a ingame police like thingy.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ok, Thanks Dirt, I value your trust in me P:

I'd like your feed-back before I move on.
Last edited by ed; Feb 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم