Toribash
Original Post
Leaving toribash.
So i'm finally leaving toribash, it's gotten pretty boring around here lately. And some people will know that my life is pretty fucked up right now, and I need to sort some stuff out. Maybe i'll be back in a few years. ;)

TYLER - BECAUSE YOU'RE HOT.

Inq - You were all so cool to me, really good friends. I really enjoyed hanging around with you guys in the IRC.

Sigma - You were always their for me, even after I left, I made some really good friends while I was in Sigma.

Hive (Now non-existant) - I love you all. <3

Every single toribash member that I knew - You were all so cool, and you've made a really fucking good job of making this community great, i'm going to miss you all. <3

To all moderators, and people who help out the community - You're all doing an awesome job, their are a few things that you need to fix, like the inflation, etc. But you've all made it this far, and you're doing really well.

I'll still be hanging around in IRC from time to time, as you're all pretty awesome.

(Partially)Goodbye everyone.

P.S; For anyone who doesn't know, i'm Malvado.

~Malvie
Last edited by Malvie; Feb 13, 2010 at 03:06 AM.
A true scot.
im sorry to see all these people go, but its your life so bye!
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
It's sad to see you go, atleast try to stop by #global time to time, i'll be more then happy to see you (:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
ohh your malvado?!? ok well that changes alot.well youre a cool guy ,i really am sorry to see you go.i knew mavie and malvado had something wierd about them.bye boxman!
and fister:go away troll
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Darn, I can't believe your leaving. I hope you have a good life and end up making some really good songs along the way. If ya' ever need some feedback on your music I'll still be in #Market and #GATA. Good luck with you life man.

(>^_^)>
Damn man, another good member of the community going :/
You were a good member, a good person, a good mate, what can I say? I'll miss you even thought I didn't hang much with you but who cares about that, I liked you man!

I'll miss all your textures even if you stopped making them, I remember when you tried to teach me and I failed hard. I have to say good luck in real life (good thing you'll be on IRC) and oh well I wish you the best ;_;
;-;

To many texturers leaving.

Well, hopefully you'll be back in a few years months :']

Until then, I hope you sort out your personal matters smoothly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Aww shit.
So many people leaving, I don't think I can take the pain.
My eyes are slightly more moist than normally.

Farewell, Malvado. Come back ASAP.