Toribash
Well I was'nt exactly sure it would be bad and I did'nt invite him I suggested him this clan since he's actually good. But trust me Sebaa he is very high skilled player. Now All he needs is just to know more about the community, spelling, grammer etc.
Last edited by Shiko; Feb 12, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
dont blame me about spelling im from lithuania
and i can speak english russian and a lil bit of french
D:
o and i like how fast u 2 posted usaly in my past clan
it took them like 3 days to post me back
and to be sure im in right...
1 last thing if any one here can make avvys and head textures i need
both o and i got like 1665tc
Last edited by spartalol; Feb 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
when evry thing else fails... Unknown dosent
Originally Posted by Sebaa View Post
It's a yes from me, I invited you :P
And since sid won't be here for a week, I'd like to hear coloo's opinion about you. Besides that I'll add you to the list and if coloo doesn't agrees of letting you in, then we'll see what do.

I like him, i've met shiko on the forums a couple of times and hhe seems like a pretty cool guy, yes from me.

Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
Quitting the clan, mainly because its really really inactive. nothing personal, Won't be joining another clan for a while. Sorry.

-Kol

Seriously dude?

We aren't inactive, and i seriously hate clan hoppers, not to mention the fact that when we first met I didn't like you for your reputation as a clan hopper and invader. I know i agreed to let that go, but i seriously thought you changed.

Originally Posted by Sebaa View Post

Because of members like this that are above of your quote.

Please, explain, I'm not sure i understand. Unless you're talking about Kolosus.

And also, I would really appretiate it if you didn't kill the clan.

Also, have you updated the total amount of tc, when you get rejected from officiality Delaid gives you like 25-20K back.

Originally Posted by spartalol View Post
Why do you want to join?:well its a cool clan with cool members
Total amount of qi (Must be over 1000):i am a 5th
Ban/Infraction history:none
Which mods do you like most?:deafenentaly wushu!
How active you're on forums? (You must have 150+ posts) D: 115 i think
Previous clans:hmm hoodz
How would Unknown benefit letting you in?:1. i folow rulez 2. i make donations
Anything else about yourself:im online a LOT and i like postin in dsc`s
Post at least 3 MP/SP replays:sorry but u hafta teach me howta post reaplays D: well im a fast learner so no problem

o and shiko invited me

You're english is really bad and hard to understand, stop fusing words together and making a word that doesn't exist (ie: "howta")

I would expect a little more from the english of a fourteen year old.

But other than that, the entire application is in appropriate format, you seem like a nice guy, I have no problem with you joining.
Just it would be appretiated if you wrote your words out instead of abbreviating and mispelling.
Last edited by coloo; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM.
can someone just please tell me how to post a reaplay

FUCK! dude i just donated 1 and a half k
to someone called Seeba and not Seebaa
i so fucking bessed up!!!!! this sucks
Last edited by spartalol; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:35 PM.
To post a replay, you have to go to advanced reply, and somewhere down the bottom will be a manage attatchments folder, go to browse and then go to the replay folder of toribash on your hard drive, and double click the one you want to upload.

When you're done, go to the upload button, double click it and wait for it to say finished, or it automatically closes the window, i cant remember the last part.

But don't click the upload from url upload button.

EDIT:

Pm Seeba and ask them to give it back.

Or if Seeba hasn't been on the forums before, you could pm a smod about the incident.

Also, you were meant to donate the tc to UBank, Not Sebaa.

Also, if you sent it to Seebaa, it wouldn't be right anyway, because his name is Sebaa.
Last edited by coloo; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
oops when i downloaded toribash i think i deleted it
coz i thaught i dint need it it was just like
instructions or somethin O_O
man im stupid!
Just re-download and install it.

Btw, guys, this weekend im getting the new alien vs predator game, and seeming as its on sale, i will only have to pay 88 dollars

And another thing, also today, im getting 16 booster packs in the new worldwake set. (magic the gathering card set) and every card i've seen in this set is really cool, so i'm looking forward to that.
cool

o and if any one wants my good graphic halo3 mask they can have it for free i might post it to u it looks prity good i also got a guy with head phones
so if u want just post and say it
(both are in yelow u can reapaint it if ya want)
Last edited by spartalol; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM.
yeh ok then i bet it does
Last edited by spartalol; Feb 13, 2010 at 12:04 AM.