Toribash
Tiffs right don't talk about my homeboi taj he was a great friend!

Edit:Yeah it was off topic w/e
Last edited by IOWNUPUSSY; Jan 27, 2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: *crys*
I guess I'm not qualified to join ultimate games just yet
I'll be chillin in a room if anyone wants to play, I'm real bored

/jo bro
Why
Back?
GUYS WTF IS GOIN ON HERE!!!! I NVR FUCKN SAID I WAS LEAVING SIN!! WTF THT MUST HAVE BEEN MY BRO CUZZ I NVR SAID THT U GUYS SHOULD KNOW I WOULDNT EVER! SAY THAT YEA I MAY HAVE GOTTEN BANNED BUH ITS ALRIGHT Xd IM STILL HERE TO STAY IM NOT GOIN TO FUCKN LEAVE U GUYS JUST CUZZ I GOT BANNED FOR FARMING Xd SO IDK WHO TOLD U THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN MY BRO ON THIS ACC OR SUMTHING I LOVE U GUYS LIKE NO HOMO BUH YALL MY FAM TO THE END I'LL NVR LEAVE!!!!
lmaooo wtf i acually think that was kabuto who wrote that shit xDDDDD becuzz he was mad tht he was permabanned

buh guys you know i'll nvr just up and leave sin like that and if i do then im leaving u guys with shitloads of tc so i will feel better abouh it lol

and guys the reason why tiff left sin was not becuzz i got banned tht was an excuse she left cuzz she dont have time to play and be active anymore
hey can some one go one photobucket.com and look up zoro sig and digimon sig and look for these to pics and tell me if you see them i cant find themi made them btw what do you think