Toribash
I would like to say.... that i dont really like borderlands, because the guns are way futuristic and it takes millions of shots to kill one zombie(or w.e they are called) with some weapons.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Yeah, war. But its like any Rpg, some enemeys take ages to kill, espcially at the start. Now i just run around one hitting everything. Unless im playing the second playthrough, then i have some trouble
Yeah I have to agree with DarkJak. I mean the Vault doesn't even contain any treasure, just some beast that was locked up so it didn't destroy the entire Universe, yet one guy with a gun can kill it. Terrible ending but an excellent game.

Oh and has anyone else gotten to playthrough 2.5?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
2.5? you meant the end of playtrough 2, when all the enemeys change again into higher levels than 50. If so then Yes
So I finally got to the Vault after a huge ass slog up an alien infested mountain, thinking I might find some nice loot as a reward. But no. Instead, I have what is essentially Cthulhu in my fucking face. Holy shit.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
So I finally got to the Vault after a huge ass slog up an alien infested mountain, thinking I might find some nice loot as a reward. But no. Instead, I have what is essentially Cthulhu in my fucking face. Holy shit.

Afterwards I got the best sniper rifle in the game, 'perently it was just pure luck though.
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
Did anyone get the new DLC? If so, do tell.

You have to pay $9.99 (US, and that's for one DLC pack) for it and download it off of either the Gearbox website or from Steam. A bit pricey but I believe it was worth it.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I heard that you don't get anything towards your main profile from it though

Like little loot and no experience. Is this true? D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
You have to pay $9.99 (US, and that's for one DLC pack) for it and download it off of either the Gearbox website or from Steam. A bit pricey but I believe it was worth it.

It's the same price as the Fallout 3 DLC was.