Toribash
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
It needs some hell-ish theme. I mean blue sky and grass doesn't match the name 'Pandora' But still good for your first render Loj

IŽve fixed the ground and sky a bit... IŽll upload soon.

Originally Posted by vladvlad
Sorry for double post but here it is:

1.Open the rig(of course)
2.Change the pose, add other elements like background, text and so on...
3.Texture the bodyparts.
4.For the joints, right click one of them and press F5.
5.Now you should have a sphere on the left and some settings on the right.Click on the white rectangle near Col and change the color to whatever color you want, and uncheck TexFace.
6.Render it!

damn... now I need to work on that :P

Update x 2

I made another background and changed the ground to orange, I removed the grass and coloured the joints

Gray ground:

Last edited by loje; Nov 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Wow, it's a lot better than the previous one(mainly the joints :P) Although the pose looks a bit like from toribash itself, not a 'hands crossed' kind of thing.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Palaxius View Post
Wow, it's a lot better than the previous one(mainly the joints :P) Although the pose looks a bit like from toribash itself, not a 'hands crossed' kind of thing.

lol yeah... but I think I accidently changed some settnings so that now I cant rotate around the tori.... I rotate around somewhere long below him... wich makes it really hard to change poses and such...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Hey that's pretty nice for a first try . Try making poses more interesting and add some shadows too to make the Toris look like they are standing there. Good luck.