Toribash
Hey guys, everytime I host a tourney, I shall post here in the DSC thread and I'll also PM murray that I'm hosting.

Thanks.

~Aspire
Okay, guys, I have a folder of around 15 (soon to be more) replays and I'll submit them and at the end it'll just say replays by: Nick96, MurraY, EeE33, and sprytyne.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
i want to join... here is my application:

belt:brown
favorite mod:twinsword
reason to join: I want to represent a team (clan in this case) and i want to have a group of people that i can become better and pwn with.
previous clans:none
other: I am very competitive, but i am a good loser and do not cuss when i lose. i am respectful to all even rival clan members.
min 3rd black belt
and never again write in app
fav mod twinsword NEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think them nathan say NO
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

And nev rep coming soon

what u want decap somthing els
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by hihihihih View Post
i want to join... here is my application:

belt:brown
favorite mod:twinsword
reason to join: I want to represent a team (clan in this case) and i want to have a group of people that i can become better and pwn with.
previous clans:none
other: I am very competitive, but i am a good loser and do not cuss when i lose. i am respectful to all even rival clan members.

err no
3rd dan+ only

oh and murraY how many do i need to post?
MurraY nathan
one person

Last edited by EeE33; Oct 30, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
what u think .rpl

it is first.
i think them it is good.
what u think abaut it??

here is next.
i havent time to end it.

22.rpl
Last edited by EeE33; Oct 30, 2009 at 06:30 PM.
Belt: 4th dan

fave mods: Judo,Wushu

reason for wanting to join: I am clanless atm and this isnt the other torideath....the other is named Magix :|

Previous Clans: Virus (was the leader)

Other: :|