Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by loje View Post
gratz josemi :> Hope youŽll enjoy it there

//[invade]//
Really I really still miss Pandora But I'm not a clan hopper and Don't plan leaving it till I die or it dies.
//[invade]//
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Well I don't really feel relaxed that kolton77 is roaming in this clan but I think I'll just try getting used to it.
Kolton77? Have I missed something?
On the matter of gravity, its overated. I want to be able to fly.
Also, it looks like my brother got into Sigma :|.
Last edited by Jim; Oct 1, 2009 at 01:26 PM.
No no you didn't miss anything. Kolton77 is retret. And I still did not forget the day when he trolled my clan, DIAF with his account, kolton77. So I am not really relaxed with his presence around here. But just forget about it. Also, what was your brother's name?

Edit: Clan pic is complete. Looky at the art thread. I'm posting here just in case anybody feels lazy to check the art thread.
Last edited by MYI; Oct 1, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
Where is it then?

Also, his brother's name is Eleison. Not sure if he's Xenmas' older or younger brother.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
@Xenmas:Even the pure? I want that pure relax reserved until I have the qi.

@MYI: I thought you were gonna edit it here, but I saw the edit on the art thread.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Reserved for you? Damn...I feel like I am in a living hell trying to get only an aqua force, and you guys just give it off like a piece of cake . You guys sure are richer than I thought :l.

P.S: Yea, I got a new fail avatar and a sig. I'll just keep them for some time till I manage to make new ones.
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
Reserved for you? Damn...I feel like I am in a living hell trying to get only an aqua force, and you guys just give it off like a piece of cake . You guys sure are richer than I thought :l.

P.S: Yea, I got a new fail avatar and a sig. I'll just keep them for some time till I manage to make new ones.

Not me, i trade my right bicep texture for viridian force and ivory relax yaaaay
finally got ivory relax . i has aqua force if you want