Your name:hkp326
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out):13
Qi (must be over 1200): 1005
Posts (must be over 100):<.<
How many hours a day you play:4-5 hours
Past Clans: Indians
Best Mod:judo,whusu
Ban/infraction history:6 points expired
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples):art,fighting,textures
Active ingame/forums/IRC:yep i am active in all

Is it that hard to understand that we in Omega... HATE YOU?!!
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
What the hell, how many times have you applied now to be told No? 6?! And you made a clan and wanted to be allies a day ago. Your like a abused wife that keeps getting beaten but won't leave and try's to justify a reason for him beating you to others.
Wait aminute... that insuates that omega plays the role of the wife beating husband....
Last edited by KungFuJC; Sep 26, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
What the hell, how many times have you applied now to be told No? 6?! And you made a clan and wanted to be allies a day ago. Your like a abused wife that keeps getting beaten but won't leave and try's to justify a reason for him beating you to others.
Wait aminute... that insuates that omega plays the role of the wife beating husband....

OSHI
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Your name:helptori
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out):13
Qi (must be over 1200): well i am orange so like 300 or something
Posts (must be over 100):well i started forum just yesterday
How many hours a day you play:3-4 hours
Past Clans: beast
Best Mod:whusu,aikido,judo
Ban/infraction history:none
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples):art,texture,fighting
Active ingame/forums/IRC:all in a moment
well i know i m less then required but i rly like this clan and cant stop myself so i allpied but its ur wish to say yes or no..