Toribash
You often say GTFO, huh? Man, you act like you have 10 years or something... And what, you made your clan proud by saying that to me? Is that how you treat ppl here? Is that the way you are making your clan proud? You are taking this too seriousally, get carried away too many times, what makes you better than me then??
you are the one who acts like a 10 year old. Now, Stay out of our forums or we will report you. I have warned you.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Nero, don't try making me feel bad. I won't. And so I won't lose my nerves I'll just go with what loje said. Post here again and you will be reported.
Nero just copies what deprived says and makes it a flame. A lame comeback
Agreed with loje. Nero's the one acting like a 10 year old.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Maybe your mind needs some refreshing, m'boy.

Originally Posted by NeroDMC View Post
You often say GTFO, huh? Man, you act like you have 10 years or something... And what, you made your clan proud by saying that to me? Is that how you treat ppl here? Is that the way you are making your clan proud? You are taking this too seriousally, get carried away too many times, what makes you better than me then??

First off, we aren't immature kids. We type properly and make it understandable. We don't like people who '
type liek dys cuz i wuzn't aceptted frm panadora nd flmz us nd begz to get in let me in plzplzplzplz'

^You type something like that.

Second, 'tis not how we treat people here. We have alot of respect to all of our members, and the reason of giving you the opportunity to join is to make a proper application instead of posting like
Originally Posted by NeroDMC
o_O

I mean, look at that, useless, aye?

And third, by the looks of things, all of us are better than you. Don't even compare yourself to any of us. We aren't taking it seriously, on whatever you are implying, but just to point it out; we're just against you.

If you have anything else to say, post here, I'll allow it. But, you can only do it once. So you better use your brain while it's still working and tell us what comebacks you still have. I'm not even half through with my full comeback yet. If not, then don't even post if you have no other 'good' comeback to say.

'Tis all. Carry on.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
All of us are better than you. Don't even compare yourself to any of us.

I lol'd. Nero, there is no reason to be butthurt just because we didn't let you into our clan. So run along. Join a DSC clan if you really want to join something, just don't bother us.
Well said, Xen. He'll probably stop posting on our forum now. We gave a warning .Now let's forget about this guy and get back to our relaxation, and I'll get back to playing CoD4. Over and out ;).
In-Game Name: DeadbeatsummeR
Belt/Qi: i am an orange belt, sorry mates but i forgot my qi
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: none
Reference from notable any person(s): hmmm sorry people noone i supposed
GMT (TimeZone): gmt -7
Preferred modes: wushu, sambo, aikido
Previous clans: i dont have any man, thats why i want pandora to be my first clan
Why do you want to join: because though i dont have much expierence in skills, i have the spirit to train harder, if i join this clan, maybe you can train me so i can be a great toribashian player
Why should we let you join: because i am confident, and i want to learn more from you and all the pandora members
Ban history: none
Last edited by DeadbeatsummeR; Sep 24, 2009 at 08:36 AM.