Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by crazygreek View Post
As the leader of [Marine Force Recon], I formally request an alliance with [Pandora]
One of your members, sidieldani, was once in our clan.
We feel that we should support him and his current clan.
So, let us know after you privately discuss us.

~~~FROM THE SOLDIERS OF [MARINE FORCE RECON]~~~

Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post

Enemies:

- All clan's with more than 1 word to their name

Just following orders. And I could've swore his name was crazygeek and not crazygreek.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
Let's try answering now. I don't want to keep the clan waiting.

We have a poll in our private forums. Sometimes it takes an hour for the majority to vote, sometimes it takes a day or 2. We don't give an answer until we have the results. We can however, give them a status update.
It is looking like a no so far. The majority hasn't voted, but all who have voted have voted no.
the council has decided that it is a no.

mainly because you are enemies with two of our closest allies
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ok, but who are you allies?
and yeah a lot of people think it's geek
well, i dont want to invade anymore so byee
Agreed. Besides, the creator's name itself is stupid. Also I have just took a look at clan Omega's forum and I must say, funny job Xenmas. I liked how you stood up to them even though they outnumbered you. Heh, they think they are perfect and mature. Seriously, their members should look at themselves. Especially the guy named kungfu. I wanted to punch him in the face for that animation he did about Xenmas. But I think they have shut their mouths about it now.
Xenmas is a master at making comebacks. Deprived is too, as well as me. :<

Also, might you want to show us the thread page of the 'Xenmas makes comebacks in the Omega clan' thread thing?
RIP ∑
master of the universe