Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Kick]Monkey?
O kso i see this guy in the S9 server [Kick]Monkey but again because of all the fraud with clans atm i dont know if he is in this clan.Hes not on the roster ot in the league but i just need someone to confirm hes with us.He was also caught out lieing and then started swearign at people. Ne ways just need someone to confirm hes with us or its slice and dice time.

P.s spelling may be bad due to broken fingers
I saw him, and told him he was kicked out. He understands now, I took care of the whole situation. He might PM the leaders. Hes not very good I dont think cuz he's been inactive for a whole year.
He also called me a faggot and said our whole clan sucks.
HAHAHA
LOL i only did that cuz ur a bunch of retards.. ya know u must be stupid ive been playing ages yet hmm i didnt go on forums that much and i get kicked so STFU
Agreed. He has not played for ages, but for a few months. And, he can't be mad because he did not talk to any of us for a whole year.
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
LOL i only did that cuz ur a bunch of retards.. ya know u must be stupid ive been playing ages yet hmm i didnt go on forums that much and i get kicked so STFU

You fail. End of story. Now GTFO you fucktarded piece of shit.