Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It doesn't have to be closed for people to stop posting in it.

So no more posting beyond this line

I've had a good run with Dark, but I've decided to move on. I'll miss you guys, as Darkness was my first real clan I was a part of and I really enjoyed being in it. I'm really sorry Ownage that I had to leave now, but I feel now is the time to go. I'm sad because Darkness used to be one of the most active clans around, but now it has become increasingly more inactive and I'm forced to say that it's probably not going to last much longer. Peace.

~Pika
Originally Posted by pika View Post
Hey guys,

I've had a good run with Dark, but I've decided to move on. I'll miss you guys, as Darkness was my first real clan I was a part of and I really enjoyed being in it. I'm really sorry Ownage that I had to leave now, but I feel now is the time to go. I'm sad because Darkness used to be one of the most active clans around, but now it has become increasingly more inactive and I'm forced to say that it's probably not going to last much longer. Peace.

~Pika

Well I would make a "Leaving" thread but seeing that Pika has already said everything i would, i can only quote him. Although, Losing Darkness Is like losing a Friend... So Adios To Anyone who cares about us leaving.

>Mobi<
Guys, can't you just stay till ownage gets back?

I'm sorry for the clan board being a bit inactive for the past few days, but it's just a small drought of inactivity caused by the lack of new threads.

If I make a competition will you guys stick around to make it worthwhile?
Respawn in 10...
/invade

Inactivity isnt the only reason im leaving, i have multiple reasons which im not willing to say in this thread. I hope u can all understand... Also taco i would love to still be able to be in your Comp. to make it "Worth-While"