Toribash
ok. i'll stop posting here (as it may become known as clan board invading). so now just PM me any questions left from this.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
so you aint joining anymore.
ok
and surper your opinion does count. everyone in diaf's oppinion counts!!!
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
Hey, this is gonna sound a little pushy, but can i borrow 150k tc?
i have a chance to score a pretty nice deal wit this guy, torikai, by making a texture set for him.
i am broke rite now, and dont have the tc to buy the texts, i will pay u back with the overflow between future deals!!
once more, wit feeling, PLS!!!!

*(btw - i am trying to sound pityful, not desperate, there is a difference)*

dont let him join! he is bagging
If you Love me , PM me.
I dont want your money jaden.. i said that one guy posted that to me and he wanted to join DIAF.. i dont need 35k ROFL!!
If you Love me , PM me.
... Dude, thats supposed to be private, and u dont have to pay me i was just asking.
I am working on a set for this guy, but i dont have a way to display it for him.
This guys name is torikai
i was going to pay u back if u had chosen to loan me the money
and didnt i say it was going to sound a little pushy? Ok a lot pushy, but still, u can turn me down.
It really doesnt matter that much to me. Just pls dont take that pm the wrong way, as i was NOT BAGGING
btw, if it was possible, id sign papers if it would make u feel better.
Hell, id get hampa to enforce the deal, or gman, but i dout theyd take the time.
I just want u to know, that i was not trying to go bagging.
Again, i was asking. U can say no. Unless u worship a god that makes u sleep with old people (if u've seen yesman u'll get that joke), in which case u couldn't, but i don't think ur that kind of guy.
And btw i asked u because ur the leader, rite? And i figured u would have that kind of money layin around, but aparently only gman has THAT kind of money.
Last edited by TheUsurper; Aug 10, 2009 at 02:28 AM.
That pm u send it to me was te worst one! .. i hate when people pm me this.. thats why i dont let u join DIAF.
If you Love me , PM me.
But, wasent i already in DIAF? and pls dont eject me!! I like it here! I did not mean to offend u!!
Also, this is rare, as ur almost never on when im on.

Also, beleive me, if tjere was another way to preveiw how a texture will look witout actually buyin the texts., i wouldnt be asking this
Last edited by TheUsurper; Aug 10, 2009 at 02:39 AM.