Toribash
I did that.I PMed him.He asked me what is the password for it?So i sat down and started thinking of one.In the time when i PMed hebrew the pass,he was offline.And btw,i won't give the password to anyone except the trusted ones and the ones who have stayed for a long time and i know i can count on.because i don't want anybody to enter the clan,ask for the pass,and then leave the clan and tell the pass to everyone else.And cap'nlol,don't worry.You are trusted by me.I'll give you the pass as soon as we have our forum.Also,i will make a monthly password change(i'll see if that's possible)to make sure no individual knows the pass.And,when we already have the forum,I won't give anybody,i mean NOBODY will know the pass until me and locker(He will be the only one knowing the pass aside from me)finish setting up some rules in the private forum.When we finish,i'll ask everybody to PM if they want to know the pass.Then i'll reply to you and see if you are trustworthy enough.And just as a basic rule,no acting stupid on the private forum.Am I making myself clear?Because i don't want spamming or"YAY"s or anything of that kind.Any post like that will be deleted and the user will get a warning.If he repeats it,he gets a strike.
Sounds like a plan. . I am trusted.

Also, could we make it, if you do spam and stuff then the password will be changed and the private forum will be off limits to that user.
I don't want to be too mean but we are not 3 year olds.

Is that okay MYI?
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
I asked Hebrew about that.He still did not respond.I am sure that is possible because just like hanz0 removed kokain's access to our forum,i think they can do the same with a private forum.
Alright.

But I hope we don't have to take the right to post in the private forum from people.

I think most of you are disciplined enough......
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?