Toribash
Originally Posted by RocYaJaw View Post
Can I please Join [T]
I would like to join this clan yall are active and good people not only in TB but personality wise as well, and I would like to be apart of something that will soon be great=)

I don't like how just yesterday you tried to join Urban and were denied.

Are we not better than Urban?
hi
Giantz I wasn't declined I just got tired of waiting for a response so I ask [T] member and close friend of mine Bisonic what I should do when I told him my problem and he said apply for [T]. Now if you don't like how I went about this process I understand but if you need proof of my decision to give up on Urban look at there recruiting page and you'll find want I said but I do senserly apologize for the way this went down.
Last edited by RocYaJaw; Jun 20, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times
Fargle's post looks semi-acceptable. Anyone know anything about him?

EDIT: I looked at his posts and a lot of them seem to be pointless and dumb. Unless someone has something good to say about him, I think not.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Ace14: Either you haven't actually applied yet or you're on an alt account. If so, identify yourself please.
Nah tamer, he was playing with us at one time and showed intrest. Im pretty sure Vigi made a thread about it ;o
EDIT: Maybe not. But Vigi was thinking about it.
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Jul 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.