Toribash
Was doing some improv with Killer3366. Here is just 2 good moments for us. He wanted "combos"

*Edit* Adding a 3rd replay.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Thanks for the yes's guys Means alot to me.

As for the catalogue: ?
DONT PM THIS ACCOUNT. IT WILL GO UNANSWERED. PM PLAYAJ
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Was doing some improv with Killer3366. Here is just 2 good moments for us. He wanted "combos"

*Edit* Adding a 3rd replay.

so i'm going to give this

and wait for everyone else's opinion.
Oh shiz is that my 3rd seal?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Playaj just removed his seal. also guys, post the stuff you're posting in RASA here too, or it isn't really "official" .. =|
I do still have 3 seals yes?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Sorry h4rl, I didnt have time yesterday. Didn't see your post until now.
Anyways hxc you probably think I'm being an asshole now, but I'll go with my gut feeling and give my

Even if you have improved or not, I hope you appreciate me being honest and don't get offended. I really don't like posting a disapproval seal to be honest, but I'm basing this seal of disapproval on the fact that skill wise you don't match any of the members of ra (you'll disagree I know.) especially when it comes to being relaxed and fluid.

I saw your latest app and it wasnt bad at all don't get me wrong, but there's also the attitude problem I have with you. PM me if there's anything you disagree with (I have a feeling you might.) and I'll explain further.
No hard feelings.

I'll give a full explanation for choosing to do this, if wanted.
Last edited by FlamingBob; Jun 15, 2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: fixed the seal
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
I removed my seal because I have been discussing and debating back and forth with many of the RA memmbers, the above points.

I do feel as if your skill level is better than alot of of wushu players I see, however I dont believe just yet that it is up to the level of RA members.

I'm not going to comment on your attitude and such, don't have much to say there.

But continue to paly with our members and we will see how you progress.
DONT PM THIS ACCOUNT. IT WILL GO UNANSWERED. PM PLAYAJ