Toribash
Original Post
I need a game to play
i need a free online multiplayer game i realy want one like this where u can create your own moves and stuff but if there is a free online game u like very much and is mulitplayer plz tell me and give link thnx!
[Imperial] iBot player..Proud to be a Imperial!
^
overused

ever heard of endorphin? if not, u should take a look.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
As far as I know, Endorphin isn't an online multiplayer game. Hell, it isn't even a game.
Did you read what he said?

Well, from my online gaming experience, Toribash is the only game in which you can make your own moves, assuming your speaking about a fighting game.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
^
overused

ever heard of endorphin? if not, u should take a look.

Endorphin? Love it.....Not a game, but a cool simulator...Which makes it a game to me. But yeah, I agree with Snorlaxen. Get Endorphin, the latest one.

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
As far as I know, Endorphin isn't an online multiplayer game. Hell, it isn't even a game.
Did you read what he said?

Well, from my online gaming experience, Toribash is the only game in which you can make your own moves, assuming your speaking about a fighting game.

Well, like I said up there, its just a simulator...Which makes it like a game. Also, Toribash isn't the only game that has making your own moves... There a bunch of others...I know one, well not exactly, I forgot the name of it, Sorry for being useless for that part
Last edited by Altair44; Jun 14, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
Originally Posted by BoxingKing View Post
i need a free online multiplayer game i realy want one like this where u can create your own moves and stuff but if there is a free online game u like very much and is mulitplayer plz tell me and give link thnx!

well a fun FPS (free I might add) is quake live.

very easy to use, and play.

if you don't like death? try digital paintball 2.0.

BE WARNED! DP is rid-dic-u-ous-ly addictive. I don't know how man hours upon hours I played that game. it's a well known game too so if you need help, there is plenty of people ready to help noobs.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I fail to see where Quake Live has the move creation part. Unless by move-creation he means running around and shooting stuff.
point taken but I said fps. this is the only game that I know where you customize your own moves.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Hmm well theres this game called "Toribash" or something like that. Watch out the people on the forums are idiots though lol theres somone posting for a game to play thats the exact same as toribash, very stupid...

play Gmod 10$ tons of fun