Toribash
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Since sahee resigned from the command, he's having fun doing all the things he couldn't do before, this includes trolling (...)

Yep. Beware. I'm finally having fun ;p...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
The Serious Appliation
Ok, I want to join because i kind of suck at using relax all, and i thought maybe you guys could teach me some basics, that i could then modify or combine to make my own more stylish.

I've tried to apply them in wushu and judo, but I always fail in wushu.... -.-

Here are some replays:

PS, '0_0' is just some weird Impro vs the random uke bot script.

Ingame name: PolloE (Stands for Pollo Encuerado in spanish, it mean Nude Chicken)
Country: I was born in wales, but I moved to germany when i was 1, i grew up there, left to Mexico when i was 7, stayed there till i became 12, now I live in bangladesh, and im moving to kazakhstan next year (I know, you must be like WTF?!)
But im Mexican by nationality.

Qi status: Black belt (about 1800 QI)
Tc status: 20k
Clan history:
Distubed - I left cuz i didnt even knew who the leader was... and i never saw any other "distubed"s online.

Latin - I'm with latin, but the guy are weird, and they allways get pised when i forget to wear the tag.
I am in latin right now...
Attached Files
Attempting Limp Style.rpl (30.4 KB, 9 views)
TheFlick.rpl (22.0 KB, 7 views)
0_0.rpl (171.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by PolloE; May 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Shit.... Forgot the actual application :P
[COLOR=Blue][U]VISIT MY SHOP!!!

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!
alright guys im looking for a good clan for like 2 weeks now but i didnt find a recruiting one until i found maldiluna in wushu7.

so i guess heres my application:

Ingame name: Shockwave

Qi status: 10th dan black belt (10,175)
Tc status: 83,756 (saving tc for a decent texture set i will request asap)
Clan history:
Hurricane - clan got closed, i left because it was too inactive
Addicted - i left because the leader was an asshole and felt godlike. now its fine though.
im clanless at the moment.

thats it :P

EDIT: damnit i forgot replays
EDIT2: there you go:
Attached Files
#####heavy impact.rpl (173.2 KB, 12 views)
*360 kick final.rpl (82.4 KB, 22 views)
*boomkick double leg.rpl (68.4 KB, 12 views)
*comeback heli facekick.rpl (63.0 KB, 16 views)
*beating homer.rpl (82.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Shockwave; Oct 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
@Polloe: you may be on the good way, but atm your skills do not reach our standards, me and kickass talked about your app and decided that you should try again in a few weeks. If you want help in wushu, or generally about limp style, feel free to stick with us and post in the RASTA thread in this board.

@Shockwave: nice app Even if there's in only 1 wushu replay, which isn't very relaxed, i know you and your style enough to give you my seal of approval.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Shockwave, im not convinced, i know u have it in you. so i wanna see. post some more mp. and a few more wushus within them.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

since you want to see wushu battles, i guess ill post my best ones even though i didnt hit. you know, playing toribash without a clan is not fun. i havent been playing toribash for 2 weeks, only to kill boredom. means, i didnt save any replays. but ill see what i can do.

EDIT: thats the only decent one i could find. if i would have hit his head, the replay would be awesome.
Attached Files
*made up move*.rpl (49.2 KB, 16 views)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
My assessment of shockwave - he's workable on. But needs to spend more time on wushu. he only posted like one mp player that wasn't too bright though, one ancient replay from the times when [sausage] existed, and generally acceptable sp replay or two. I'd like to meet you in game tho. You know, pawn the shit out of you, and stuff...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"