Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well there is intelligent life on other planets but no ton mars it is prooven but there is some basic organisms like certain bacteria and amoebas. you understand?
Organisms like bacteria and amoebas, like kooky said, could survive
on worlds like Mars. But terran life could not be sustained in the harsh environment.
The Other Co-Leader of Velocity
exactly its too cold for large life like some kind of humanoid like in supposed "evidence"
zac posted earlier
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
exactly its too cold for large life like some kind of humanoid like in supposed "evidence"
zac posted earlier

Too hot as well, at least on the side facing the sun
The Other Co-Leader of Velocity
some haw if there is aliens i dont think they are that advanced in technologhy
but i saw the video on the link that zac wrote if it was a video i will belief there is aliens but tell then it still a mystery
well this is a conspiracy (did i spell that right?) we have to consider that the U.S government may know something about other life eg NASA works for the government... i believe that they have found something but havent told us
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
I am filing a complaint about your purported clan aims. According to your clan story and aims, you aim to be the opposite of [NO]. Yet I am rather disappointed this far with your efforts to fulfill this aim. Why is it not mentioned in the clan goals thread? The most that you have accomplished is adding [NO] to your enemies list. Thus far it doesn't appear to mean anything whatsoever, though. With your permission, clan [NO] will post a thread on your boards containing suggestions to help you better fulfill your goal of becoming the opposite of us.

In closing,

Your clan was created to be the opposite of [NO]. Live up to that.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&