Toribash
i think i am not in?
I undertstood the target of the ttm a lil bit wrong. i thought it is for interested texturists to have a platform and other ppl that help them to improve - but its only for the pro texturists. Ill try to get better and apply again. If you have more tips for me just post them.

Want to improve your craft?

We have a group of level headed individuals here to help you on your road to becoming a texture guru.

Last edited by HoboJoey; Apr 20, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
Did i get in?

Nobody really commented. and the only person who did was too lazy to check me out propperly...
Do i really have to upload spinny heads/screenshots? They either suck for showing you it all, or are bad quality.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
you're still being discussed monobi, you'll hear from if youre accepted
more previes always help, but arent necesary

hobo: heres an easy colourscheme to practise with: shaman force, platinum lax and a few pure details, work on that and we'll see.
remember, hands are important. dont want to see a bboy head with this one.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
LINKS to sets/artpieces/concepts

My shop

Any previous run-ins with the law :
I got Warn by hanz0 before for plagiarism but its all cleared because i didn't plagiarize

Orgs that you belong in/ Orgs you plan to be joining
:
Maybe is i fail this one i would join another art one

Your specialities
(anything else you can do that stands out? shout it out)

Is that in real life or in textures?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Dentian: request (actually a test)

Make one that doesnt involve headphones or hair (or robotic for that matter. I want to see your range
Here is an armored tribal solider

(I can make more things if you want)

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Maybe is i fail this one i would join another art one

Lol, TAT and TTM are different.

Anyway, I'm leaning towards a no for dentian; his specialty is mostly restricted to DJ heads and the rest of the body..well..below average.

I'll wait a little more..
um not exactly i make drawn robot heads too like this : (before i known anime style i draw these)

you can request something from me i can try to make it!

Check my Texture shop